- Do you struggle to give feedback to others?
- Is it difficult to work out what to say and how to say it?
- Do you end up avoiding the ‘difficult’ feedback?
- Or do you jump in but end up upsetting people?
Being able to give honest, constructive feedback is a valuable skill. But giving feedback effectively can be difficult. Some of us worry about how to share feedback without upsetting the other person. Others jump in without planning what they’re going to say and end up with broken working relationships as a result.
This session introduces you to practical tools that you can use so that your feedback conversations achieve positive results. Tips and tools that you can start using right away.
What’s in it for me?
- Describe the characteristics of effective feedback
- Identify what stops us from giving regular feedback to others
- Explore the characteristics of effective feedback
- Learn how to structure feedback using a 4-step model
- Enhance your ability to give feedback effectively