- Do you carry out performance reviews for your team?
- Are you unclear about what you should do to prepare?
- Do you worry about how to structure the conversation so that you both walk away with the same understanding and a plan for the future?
This session will help you build your confidence when carrying out performance reviews with your team.
Whether you are new to carrying out performance reviews or already have some experience, this session will help you prepare, structure your discussion, and follow up well.
Learn tools and techniques to bring clarity to the process so that both you, and your team members, get the most out of the review.
What’s in it for me?
- Understand the key elements of an effective performance review.
- Learn a clear structure you can use to help prepare well.
- Pick up tools and best practice tips to help you develop.
- Enhance your ability to have an honest, and valuable, conversation about performance.